I’m an entrepreneur based in Melbourne, Australia. I’m 36, and I enjoy electronic music, marketing, growing businesses and my family. I’ve been an avid digital marketer for the last 14+ years.
I’ve been working with my co-founder John on various projects and ideas since 2009. Gleam is actually the 6th app we’ve built.
There is no such thing as an overnight success. Anyone that tries to tell you otherwise just wants your moneyTweet This
Must Read Posts
Want to see what sort of content or posts I write, here's my favourites:
- 50 Ways to Use Gleam (Our #1 ROI performing post)
- Our Strategies For Growing to 100+ Customers & Beyond
- How to Write Amazing Case Studies That Convert
- How we Grew Inbound Traffic by 300% in 6 Months
- Our Content Pillar Strategy
- The Benefits of Being an Australian Startup
- How I Work From Home
- Pre-Launch Startup Marketing Techniques
You can find me lurking around on a few social networks (if you want to follow me):
Twitter – You may wonder where the handle comes from, more on that below.
Linkedin – If you want to connect for Business reasons
Soundcloud – Writing music is how I unwind, almost like a form of meditation for me
Instagram – I post semi irregularly, mostly family stuff
I've recently worked with the talented Team from Foundr magazine to put together a course on how to grow your email list.