What's Your Refund Policy?
Last updated: March 30, 2021
Gleam is a subscription-based service. When you upgrade to a paid plan you will continue to be charged until you downgrade your plan back to Free.
Based on our current policy, we can provide a refund on your latest charge if:
- You have no active campaigns running
- You have not used any paid feature within the current billing period
- Your previous campaigns ended before your plan's renewal date
We will not refund previous month's charges, only the most recent, and we will not provide a refund if:
- You have had an active campaign within the current billing period
- You upgraded specifically to download or export entry & user data
For example, if you were on a monthly Competitions Pro plan ($39) and you forgot to downgrade then we will refund you $39. Likewise, if you upgraded then realised that Gleam isn't for you we can also provide a refund granted you have no active campaigns running.
We do not currently provide any refunds for credits or Yearly subscriptions, unless you cancel within the first month without running a live campaign.