How Do I Import From Facebook?
Last updated: March 30, 2021
If you're running a timeline contest on Facebook, you can import the comments or posts made on Facebook into Gleam to draw a winner.
Once the entries are imported into Gleam, the Facebook user will be awarded with entries the same way as a user who enters through the Competitions widget.
Import Entries From Facebook
To add Import actions to your Competitions campaign:
- Go to the How to enter tab and scroll down to Automatically import from external source
- Click on Facebook and select your preferred source
- Connect your Facebook account
- Choose a filter type to refine the types of comments you wish to import
- Enter the Facebook Post URL with the timeline contest
- Enter some filter keywords or hashtags to refine entries (optional)
To maintain the quality of your entries, you can enforce users to post a combination of hashtags or keywords as an identifier to enter your contest.
#DunkToWin #TimelineContest2020 #Gleamapp