Gleam is a high growth tech startup based in Melbourne, Australia. We're completely bootstrapped and growing fast. We're looking for ambitious interns that want to learn what it's like to growing a startup.
What You Will Need
About The Role
We achieve success when our customers do the same. We want to make our customers happy, we want them to enjoy their interactions with us and be able to get the information they need to run successful campaigns.
That's why we're looking to continually hire Customer Success Interns to do 3-6 month placements inside our small but growing startup. These roles will not only help you personally grow (and get experience) but we're hoping it will help us shape how we do things at Gleam for the future.
This isn't your typical run of the mill placement, you will be working on stuff that reaches Millions of people every day and you will be challenged to think outside the box.
- You can work remotely 100% of the time (unless you're in Melbourne you can work with us in the city a few days a week)
- Think about how we communicate with our customers
- Talk to our customers
- Run Webinars to teach customers how to use the product
- Improve our documentation
- Work on customer case studies
- Respond to sales requests
- Respond to customer support requests
- Help customers in our chatroom
- Identify problems or issues affecting multiple customers (and tell us what we need to do to fix them)
- Improve product onboarding and ways to increase customer knowledge
- Prior marketing experience (own projects, degree, other internships) helping customers
- Comfortable with data
- Comfortable talking to people (including customers)
- Happy getting outside your comfort zone and trying new techniques
- You perceive failure as a learning experience
- You constantly strive for performance
- Team-focused, highly collaborative, and self-directed