Gleam is a high growth tech startup based in Melbourne, Australia. We're completely bootstrapped and growing fast. We're looking for ambitious interns that want to learn what it's like to growing a startup.
What You Will Need
About The Role
Growth is everything we strive for here at Gleam, whether it's our own, our customers or personal growth we want to build an environment that always strives to achieve the best..
That's why we're looking to continually hire Growth Interns to do 3-6 month placements inside our small but growing startup. These roles will not only help you personally grow (and get experience) but we're hoping it will help us shape how we do things at Gleam for the future.
This isn't your typical run of the mill placement, you will be working on stuff that reaches Millions of people every day and you will be challenged to think outside the box.
- You can work remotely 100% of the time (unless you're in Melbourne you can work with us in the city a few days a week)
- Work on our Growth Blog
- Talk to our customers
- Run Webinars
- Think about how we can automate Growth
- Send targeted emails to customers
- Curate our monthly Growth tips (10k+ Subscribers)
- Work on partnerships with other companies
- Work on social media growth strategies
- Work on churn reduction
- Identify gaps or opportunities in the marketplace
- Prior marketing experience (own projects, degree, other internships) driving user growth
- Comfortable with data
- Comfortable talking to people (including customers)
- Happy getting outside your comfort zone and trying new techniques
- You perceive failure as a learning experience
- You constantly strive for performance
- Team-focused, highly collaborative, and self-directed