If you use Bronto to power your emails then you can use our integration to ensure any emails captured by Gleam campaigns flow through to the correct Bronto list.
You can enable Bronto Integration on the Business plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Bronto.
You will then need to add your API key & the name of the default campaign to send emails to.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for Bronto through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending Mails to Bronto
Once you've activated your integration with Bronto you can now use Subscribe actions to send mails to any list that you want.
Testing Your Bronto Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Bronto you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Bronto
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Bronto within a few minutes