- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
Constant Contact Integration
Sync any users from Gleam campaigns automatically with your Constant Contact lists using our easy integration.
Integrating Constant Contact
You can enable Constant Contact Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Constant Contact.
You will first need to connect your account by logging in with your Constant Contact username & password.
Sending Mails to Constant Contact
Once you've switched on the integration, sending emails to any list within Constant Contact is super easy. You must ensure that you have a Subscribe action in your campaign first.
You must also ensure that the list you want to send to exists within Constant Contact.
Testing Your Constant Contact Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Constant Contact you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Constant Contact
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Constant Contact within a few minutes