Customer.io helps you expertly personalise and automate your customer communication. Gleam integrates fully with Customer.io so you can easily and effectively collect emails from customers and start delivering messages.
You can enable Customer.io Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Customer.io.
You will then need to add your site ID, API key & the a default triggering event.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for Customer.io through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending Mails to Customer.io
Once you've activated your integration with Customer.io you can now use Subscribe actions to send mails to any list that you want.
Testing Your Customer.io Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Customer.io you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Customer.io
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Customer.io within a few minutes