- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
If you use Infusionsoft to manage your email lists then Gleam makes it easy to send contacts from our campaigns straight into the tag of your choice.
You can enable Infusionsoft Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Infusionsoft.
You will first need to connect your account by logging in with your Infusionsoft username & password.
Sending Emails to Infusionsoft
Once you've activated your Infusionsoft integration within Gleam you will need to include a Subscribe action in your campaign.
This subscribe action can contain the name of the tag you want to send subscribers to, please be aware that this tag must exist within Infusionsoft already.
Testing Your Infusionsoft Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Infusionsoft you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing tag in Infusionsoft
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Infusionsoft within a few minutes