- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
With this integration you can connect our Subscribe to Newsletter action type to your Mailjet account to send leads over to any specified list in real-time.
You can enable Mailjet Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Mailjet.
You will need your API key which you can find in your Mailjet settings. You can also specify a default list to send contacts to, this can be overriden at a campaign level.
Sending to Subscribers to Mailjet
Before you can send subscribers to Mailjet the list must already exist in your Mailjet account. Once the list exists you can select it when setting up a Subscribe action.
Testing Your Mailjet Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Mailjet you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Mailjet
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Mailjet within a few minutes