- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
Gleam allows you to integrate your campaigns with MailerLite, this includes sending users from Competitions, Rewards or Capture.
You can enable the MailerLite integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on MailerLite.
You will need your API Key which you can find inside MailerLite and your default group name.
Sending Emails to MailerLite
Once you've activated your MailerLite integration within Gleam you will need to include a Subscribe action in your campaign.
This subscribe action can contain the name of the list you want to send subscribers to, please be aware that this list must exist within MailerLite already.
Testing Your MailerLite Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to MailerLite you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing tag in MailerLite
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in MailerLite within a few minutes