- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Rewards FAQ
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
Silverpop is an IBM application that allows businesses to send better emails and build relationships with their customers. Gleam is happy to help you build your customer list via our smart apps that integrate fully with Silverpop's capabilities.
You can enable the Silverpop integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Silverpop.
To enable the Silverpop integration you will need to do the following:
- The Silverpop instance number (i.e. engage5.silverpop.com)
- Your default List Name
- You must create a new user under Settings > User Accounts, this user will only be accessed by Gleam to import contacts.
- Enter the username and password of this new user
Sending Emails to Silverpop
Once you've activated your Silverpop integration within Gleam you will need to include a Subscribe action in your campaign.
This subscribe action can contain the name of the List you want to send subscribers to, please be aware that this list must exist within Silverpop already.
Testing Your Silverpop Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Silverpop you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Silverpop
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Silverpop within a few minutes