- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
Gleam makes it easy to email email subscribers directly to any list within your ActiveCampaign account.
You can enable ActiveCampaign Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on ActiveCampaign.
You will then need to add your API URL, ActiveCampaign API key & the name of the default campaign to send emails to.
Sending Mails to ActiveCampaign
Once you've activated your integration with ActiveCampaign you can now use Subscribe actions to send mails to any list that you want.
Testing Your ActiveCampaign Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to ActiveCampaign you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in ActiveCampaign
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in ActiveCampaign within a few minutes