With Autopilot you will have powerful control over how you send emails to your customers. Gleam integrates fully with Autopilot to help you collect more emails from customers.
You can enable Autopilot Integration on the Business plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Autopilot.
You will then need to add your API key & the name of the default list to send emails to.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for Autopilot through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending Mails to Autopilot
Once you've activated your integration with Autopilot you can now use Subscribe actions to send mails to any list that you want.
Testing Your Autopilot Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Autopilot you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Autopilot
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Autopilot within a few minutes