- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
You can easily connect your AWeber account to Gleam in the integrations tab to start sending users directly from your campaigns into any specified Aweber list.
You can enable AWeber Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on AWeber.
You will first need to connect your account by logging in with your AWeber username & password.
Sending to Subscribers to AWeber
Before you can send subscribers to AWeber the list must already exist in your AWeber account. Once the list exists you can specify it when setting up a Subscribe action.
Testing Your AWeber Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to AWeber you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in AWeber
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in AWeber within a few minutes