- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
Gleam allows you to integrate your campaigns with SendGrid, this includes sending users from Competitions, Rewards or Capture.
You can enable the SendGrid integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on SendGrid.
You will need your API Key which you can find inside SendGrid and your default group name.
Sending Emails to SendGrid
Once you've activated your SendGrid integration within Gleam you will need to include a Subscribe action in your campaign.
This subscribe action can contain the name of the list you want to send subscribers to, please be aware that this list must exist within SendGrid already.
Testing Your SendGrid Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to SendGrid you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing tag in SendGrid
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in SendGrid within a few minutes