Zoho Campaigns Integration
Zoho Campaigns gives you complete control over how you send emails to your customers. Gleam integrates fully with Zoho Campaigns so you can easily and effectively collect emails from customers.
Integrating Zoho Campaigns
You can enable Zoho Campaigns Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Zoho Campaigns.
You will then need to add your API key & the name of the default campaign to send emails to.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for Zoho Campaigns through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending Mails to Zoho Campaigns
Once you've activated your integration with Zoho Campaigns you can now use Subscribe actions to send mails to any list that you want.
Testing Your Zoho Campaigns Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Zoho Campaigns you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Zoho Campaigns
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Zoho Campaigns within a few minutes