With this integration you can connect our Subscribe to Newsletter action type to your ConvertKit account to send leads over to any specified Form in real-time.
You can enable ConvertKit Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Site Settings > Integrations then turn on ConvertKit.
You will need your API key which you can find in your ConvertKit settings. You can also specify a default Form to send contacts to, this can be overriden at a campaign level.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for ConvertKit through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending Subscribers to ConvertKit
Before you can send subscribers to ConvertKit, the Form must already exist in your ConvertKit account. Once the Form exists you can select it when setting up a Subscribe action.
Tagging Subscribers in ConvertKit
All subscribers will be added to a Form on ConvertKit, but they won't automatically be tagged. There are two ways you can tag subscribers:
Using an Automation
- From the 'Automations' tab in ConvertKit, click 'New Automation' > 'Create Automation'
- Click 'Joins a form' > Select the Form you'd like to add subscribers to > Click 'Add Event'
- Click '+' > 'Action' > 'Add or remove tag' > Select the tag you need > Click 'Add Action'
- Click the 'Paused' toggle at the top right and ensure the Automation is 'Live'
Using a Rule
- From the 'Automations' tab in ConvertKit, Click 'Rules' > '+ Add Rule'
- Click 'Trigger' > 'Subscribes to a form' > Select the Form you'd like to add subscribers to
- Click 'Action' > 'Add tag' > Select the tag you need
- Click 'Save Rule'
Testing Your ConvertKit Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to ConvertKit you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing Form in ConverKit
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in ConvertKit within a few minutes