- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
Gleam users can connect their GetResponse API key as an integration to automatically send email contacts from any campaign into a specified list within your GetResponse account.
You can enable GetResponse Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on GetResponse.
You will then need to add your GetResponse API key & the name of the default campaign to send emails to.
Sending Mails to GetResponse
Once you've activated your integration with GetResponse you can now use Subscribe actions to send mails to any list that you want.
Testing Your GetResponse Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to GetResponse you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in GetResponse
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in GetResponse within a few minutes
GetReponse Double Opt-in
By default the GetResponse API automatically uses double opt-in on any campaign that you are sending contacts to. You can get this disabled by sending a request via this page.