HubSpot is an inbound marketing service that allows you to send emails to your customers. Gleam makes it super easy to capture & send email leads from our campaigns to your HubSpot account.
You can enable HubSpot Integration on the Business plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on HubSpot.
You will then need to connect to your HubSpot account & add the name of the default campaign to send emails to.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for HubSpot through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending Users to HubSpot List
Once you've activated your integration with HubSpot you can now use Subscribe actions to send mails to any list that you want.
Testing Your HubSpot Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to HubSpot you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in HubSpot
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in HubSpot within a few minutes