- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
iContact is an email marketing platform used by businesses around the world to manage and send email newsletters to their customers. Here at Gleam you can send users to your iContact lists
You can enable the iContact integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on iContact.
In order to get your API credentials you must first register your app here.
Sending Emails to iContact
Once you've activated your iContact integration within Gleam you will need to include a Subscribe action in your campaign.
This subscribe action can contain the name of the List you want to send subscribers to, please be aware that this list must exist within iContact already.
Testing Your iContact Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to iContact you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in iContact
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in iContact within a few minutes