- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Rewards FAQ
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
With this integration you can connect our Subscribe to Newsletter action type to your Marketo account to send leads over to any specified list in real-time.
You can enable Marketo Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Marketo.
You will need your API key which you can find in your Marketo settings. You can also specify a default list to send contacts to, this can be overriden at a campaign level.
Setting Up API Inside Marketo
Before you start sending entries to Marketo you should setup API access in Marketo's admin panel. Here are instructions:
Create API user with necessary permissions.
- Navigate to the admin area of the Marketo application
- Click on the Security > Users & Roles node on the left panel
- Create new role with "Access API / Read-Write Lead" permission
- Create new user with role created previously and API Only checkbox checked
Create new LaunchPoint to obtain client_id and client_secret.
- Navigate to the admin area and click on the Integration > LaunchPoint on the left panel
- Create new custom service assigned to previously created user
- You can find client_id and client_secret in newly created service details
- Endpoint can be found in Integration > Web Services (on the left panel)
Sending to Subscribers to Marketo
Before you can send subscribers to Marketo the list must already exist in your Marketo account. Once the list exists you can select it when setting up a Subscribe action.
Testing Your Marketo Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Marketo you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Marketo
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Marketo within a few minutes