With this integration you can connect our Subscribe to Newsletter action type to your Omnisend account to send leads over to any specified list in real-time.
You can enable Omnisend Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Omnisend.
You will need your API key which you can find in your Omnisend settings:
- My Account > Integrations & API's > API Keys
- Create a New Key
- I want to setup custom permissions for this API key > Lists + Contacts
You can also specify a default list to send contacts to, this can be overriden at a campaign level.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for Omnisend through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending to Subscribers to Omnisend
Before you can send subscribers to Omnisend the list must already exist in your Omnisend account. Once the list exists you can select it when setting up a Subscribe action.
Testing Your Omnisend Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Omnisend you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Omnisend
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Omnisend within a few minutes