- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
Gleam integrates directly with the Ontraport CRM to allow you to send data in real-time from your campaigns without having to do manual exports.
You can enable the Ontraport Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Ontraport.
You will need your App ID and API Key from the Ontraport Settings.
Sending to Subscribers to Ontraport
Before you can send subscribers to Ontraport the Tag name must already exist in your Ontraport account. Once the Tag exists you can specify it when setting up a Subscribe action.
Testing Your Ontraport Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Ontraport you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Ontraport
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Ontraport within a few minutes