Gleam enables you to automatically send contacts to Salesforce as leads, this opens up a world of possibilities for businesses utilising Salesforce as a CRM or marketing platform.
- Allows you easily send users from campaigns to Salesforce as leads.
- Never have to export data & import it into Salesforce again.
You can enable Salesforce Integration on the Premium plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Salesforce.
You will first need to connect your account by logging in with your Salesforce username & password.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for Salesforce through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending to Salesforce
In order to send a contact to Salesforce you must use the Subscribe action type.
Whenever you have Salesforce connected you will be able to specify the lead source for any campaign:
These contacts will show up as leads, with the following attributes:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Lead source
Testing Your Salesforce Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Salesforce you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Salesforce
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Salesforce within a few minutes