Emma is an email marketing service that makes it super easy to send email to your customers. Gleam makes it super easy to capture details of new customers & send them to any list within Emma that you setup.
You can enable Emma Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Emma.
You will then need to add your API key & the name of the default campaign to send emails to.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for Emma through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending Mails to Emma
Once you've activated your integration with Emma you can now use Subscribe actions to send mails to any list that you want.
Testing Your Emma Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Emma you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Emma
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Emma within a few minutes