- What Are Sites?
- Referral Program
- Competition Setup
- Competition Installation
- Competition Tips & Tricks
- Drawing Winners
- Rewards Overview
- Rewards Setup
- Coupon Setup
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Page or Blog Post
- Facebook Tab Installation
- URL (i.e. /competition)
- Tab Overlay
- Shopify Installation
- Benchmark Email
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Mad Mimi
- App Download
- Media Submit
- Secret Code
- Viral Share
Sendy is a custom hosted email solution that allows you to use Amazon SES to send your newsletters. Gleam integrates fully with Sendy, allowing you to send users from your campaigns to any list of your choice.
You can enable the Sendy integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Sendy.
There's a few things you will need to activate this integration:
- The URL of your hosted solution
- Your default List ID (You'll find this in the ID column next to the list)
- Your API key (Under Profile > Settings)
Sending Emails to Sendy
Once you've activated your Sendy integration within Gleam you will need to include a Subscribe action in your campaign.
This subscribe action can contain the name of the List you want to send subscribers to, please be aware that this list must exist within Sendy already.
Testing Your Sendy Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Sendy you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Sendy
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Sendy within a few minutes