Custom Field Mapping + Sync
On Business plans and above we offer the ability to map any Custom Fields that you've added to your campaigns to matching fields on your connected email marketing provider.
In order to map fields they must exist inside your email marketing provider first. When you open the Custom Field Mapping modal we will check what fields exist, then allow you to map whatever Gleam field you want to email marketing provider field.
Additional Special Fields
There's a number of additional special fields that we allow you to map:
- IP Country: Sync the Gleam detected Country name
- IP City: Sync the Gleam detected City name (this will not always be detected so is advisiable to make optional in your ESP)
- IP Region: Sync the Gleam detected City name (this will not always be detected so is advisiable to make optional in your ESP)
- IP Country Code: Sync the Gleam detected Country code (this will not always be detected so is advisiable to make optional in your ESP)
- Viral Share URL: Sync the users Viral Share URL to allow you to followup directly from your ESP asking users to share throughout the camapaign.
- Add Custom Value: Custom Values allow you to set a fixed value for any field (i.e. Source)
Providers That Support Custom Fields Mapping
We currently support Custom Fields Sync with the following email marketing providers: