Mad Mimi Integration
Gleam now supports sending email data to your Mad Mimi account, this opens up a world of flexibility & automation for your campaigns.
Integrating Mad Mimi
You can enable Mad Mimi Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Mad Mimi.
You will need your:
- Account login email
- Default list name
- Mad Mimi API key
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for Mad Mimi through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending Emails to Mad Mimi
Once you've entered your API key & email address you're all set to start sending emails from campaigns. First you must include a Subscribe action.
Once you've included a Subscribe action you must also specify the name of the list that you want to send emails to (this list must also exist).
Testing Your Mad Mimi Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Mad Mimi you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Mad Mimi
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Mad Mimi within a few minutes